Friday, July 3, 2009

1 Litre of Tears


My favourite drama " 1 Litre of Tears "

is a nice movie and so touching

2day nt 1st time i watch it bt I still feel so touch

and crying and crying

my sis say me silly crying bcoz of the movie ne

bt dunno y is really really touching and so meaningful

if i m de gal in the drama i dunno will bcum

so tough like her ma??


tiz muvi had teach me muz be cheerfull all the time

dont bcoz of those pbls

zao bcum unhappy oo

i hope i can do it

v muz be tough when facing all pbls


izzit tiz muvi let me think bac my mom

making me crying and crying nonstop

my mom really is a tough woman

juz like the main actress

when she sick tat time

she really suffering bt she still

smile all the time

i feel so sad everytime she eat medicine

y she will gt sick??

y cant she juz bside us always??


Mummy, I so MISS you

ady 6 years u left me

i alwaz thinking of u

u alwaz in my memory

LOVE YOU