Friday, July 3, 2009

LoVe Never Wanted Me


Since when it happen?

U become so vital to me?

No matter when, where I will just missing you

May I know what is this?

Is a fake to be my other half

Or just a story of dissapointment



Every moment I just hope to be with you

Together we share happiness nor sadness I'll secure you

Enjoy our life. together to the very very end

But day by day, only I realized

Is I think more than it can happen

Hope at first but dissapointed at last

is just I think too much



I m just tired to continue like this

Crushing and crushing

But hurt deeper and deeper

Loving someone thats wont look back is suffering

This is the feeling that killing me

Cause love never wanted me



Everyone also just have I heart

My heart was been broken within I love

Since it always broken like now

What else left in me?

A body without soul

Sadness flowing around

No comments: